Friday, February 3, 2012

Nerdin' It Up!

I'm nerdin' it up, homeschool style :)  Haha!

God has really been blessing this last week or two as far as finding resources.  I've been going a little crazy with sites, blogs, and pins.  But!  I've been able to find an abundance of free material and future resources for multiple grade levels and subjects.  I've also been sucked in by Pinterest.  It's a love/hate relationship.  Check out my boards/pins for a collection of homeschool ideas and sites.  And don't be afraid to throw more my direction!

I keep a running tab on the left side of the blog of all the sites/blogs that are helpful for spiritual or homeschool reasons.  What I'm loving is that most, if not all, of the homeschool helps I'm keeping up with are Christians, too.  Because of this, I'm also finding tons of Bible time/story/craft ideas as well.  Like I said - God is blessing!

In other nerdin' it up news, my home laminator will be here next week!  Picture Monica (Friends) with her label maker.  Yes.  I'm serious.  By the way, Amazon is my shopping haven.  I highly recommend shopping there first for nearly everything.  Yay for saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment